Oh summertime! Please don’t go away just yet! Kind of crazy that we are quickly approaching Labor Day! Two weeks away from the last long weekend of summer. Seriously, how did that happen? And can we slow it down just a little bit? I actually took this weekend to: take a break from running; relax; detox; and get through my “to do” list. Still going through an annoying phase of insomnia and hoping that passes real soon. Otherwise, I’m happy to say, that all of the above were accomplished. High-Fives to ME!
The past week there were lots of awesome things going on in the world of She Rocks Fitness, so let’s take a look, because I want to share, whether you like it or not.
- Check out my interview with Kristin from Shore to Run on Social Jersey’s website regarding the different Boot Camps that I offer to clients in the New Jersey area + a quick 20-Minute workout that you can of course do ANYWHERE! Thank you Kristin for choosing to spotlight me! It was greatly appreciated;
- I haven’t met this woman, but hoping to next time I’m back up on Nantucket! Holly is the author of this AWESOME blog The Nantucket BlACKbook! It’s a great site that keeps you in the loop about shopping, food, people, and of course how to stay active on Nantucket! I’ve asked Holly if I could contribute monthly to the site, so keep an eye out for fun workouts, recipes, and health tips. Here’s my first article that I contributed: the Hangover Workout! I love this workout and again it requires just a jump rope, so you can do this workout ANYWHERE!
- I’ve been devouring this delicious NEW peanut butter flavor thanks to Planter’s. They sent me a jar of their new flavor and I’ve used it on protein pancakes and my pumpkin microwave muffin and it’s fabulous. Here’s the nutritional information on the NUT*rition Peanut Butter. I’m just about done with the jar and as always sad to see this one end.
- The “Strong is Beautiful” t-shirts are all OVER the country and it’s pretty darn awesome to see this on so many beautiful, STRONG, and fit women. I love seeing tweets, posts, and pictures as to who is wearing them and where. My good friend Kalli, the writer of Fit and Forty Something has been rocking this shirt all the way in CA! And Jess Allen, the writer of Blonde Ponytail rocked my shirt for her presentation on “Healthy Body Images”! High-Fives to that! Thanks ladies for supporting She Rocks Fitness! Love you both!
- And if you missed my Boot Camp Workout that I posted on Saturday, you should TOTALLY give it a shot! I’m going to do it this afternoon in between clients. I absolutely HATE burpees, so I’m not looking forward to this, but this workout will be nice switch up to my routine.
OKAY, so I’ve given you 3 workouts! HOLY COW! No EXCUSES! Let me know which one you try out and how you feel after. Have a great start to the new week and feel free to e-mail me with any questions or concerns that you may have. I love hearing from all of you. Ciao!