Ultimate Summer Workout for August
She Rocks Fitness is sharing an awesome circuit training session that targets the legs, biceps, triceps, and shoulders! Another great workout that is perfect for summer and making you feel even more confident and beautiful in your bikini, sundress, or wedding gown!
She Rocks Fitness is sore, but of course always in a good way! This workout was performed at 24 Hour fitness and the circuit took a total of 50 minutes. If you have the time, try to warm-up for 10-20 minutes on either the treadmill, bike, or stair master to get your muscles warm and your heart rate up. Try it out this weekend or before you go out tomorrow night. You will feel and look great! Go for it!
- Perform 3 sets and 15 repetitions of each circuit
- Make sure to take a 1-Minute rest after each circuit
- Remember to drink water throughout this workout to keep your body hydrated!
- Squat with Dumbbell Shoulder Lift
- Lunge with Dumbbell Biceps Curl
- Plie (hold the dumbbells on your hips)
- Dumbbell shoulder Press
- Dumbbell Cross-Over Biceps Curl
- Dumbbell Triceps Extension
- Split-Squat with Dumbbells using Flat Bench
- Dumbbell Hammer Curl
- Triceps Dip on Bench
- Frontal Raise with Cable Bar
- Biceps Cable Curl
- Triceps Extension with Rope Overhead
- Leg Curl with Stability Ball
- Bridge with Stability Ball
- Fire Hydrant
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 978-7359.