Personal Entry: My 5 Favorite Breakfast Meals
She Rocks Fitness would like to post my first personal entry! I believe that it is important for all of my readers to know that I do eat, exercise, and practice what I preach with what I post. I’m not perfect and make mistakes, have cheat days, and sometimes over train. I also used to skip breakfast for a while, until I realized that there was no way I could power through my workouts, train clients, and go to meetings without starting the day with healthy and energizing breakfasts.
I now never skip breakfast and love to try out new recipes and products to see what my body responds to well or not. This is very important to me, especially before going on a long run over the weekend or performing a hard workout at the gym. Below are my 5 favorite breakfast meals, that I eat on a regular basis and find them to be tasty, energizing, and nutritious. Remember: Do not skip breakfast. It will lead you to feel exhausted and force you to overeat later in the day. These are two things that you want to avoid when trying to look at feel your best this summer! Try them out and send me your favorite breakfast meals. I’d love to hear from you!
- Oatmeal: 1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal, 1 tbsp Almond Butter, 1 sliced banana
- Greek Yogurt: 1 cup Fage greek yogurt, Kashi Go Lean Crunch, 1 cup berries
- Granola: 1/4 cup granola, 1 cup Fage greek yogurt, 1 cup blueberries
- Waffles: 2x whole wheat waffles, 1 tbsp Almond butter, 1 cup strawberries
- Breakfast Breads: 2x slices, 1/4 cup Fage greek yogurt, Sugar Free Jelly
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 978-7359.