Favorties from this past week…
It’s been a weird week and I blame it on the FULL MOON! Yes my sleep patterns are affected when that moon is full. I can’t sleep at all. I was pretty tired this week and had a hard time just getting into the flow of the things. I would have bursts of energy here and there, so a lot of coffee was consumed this week to get through my workouts and clients. Source
I figured a good way to kick off the weekend would be with a fun post of some things that happened this past week. Life is good so let’s smile, run, sweat, eat good food, and have fun, because it is summertime! High-Fives!
- Best Breakfast: This was before my Wednesday morning run and it was FABULOUS! Oats, Chia Seeds, Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Raspberries! The run ended up being 7 miles + 15 min core workout. Fueled through the whole thing. 🙂
- Best Quote from a Client: “I can actually see a stomach muscle. And I know that I will not be able to pick up my children later. I thought boot camp was great!”
- Best Pickup Line: While out with my girlfriends last Saturday night, a man came up to the bar and asked me “Are your teeth real?” I did laugh out loud and may have snorted.
- Best Workout: 8.5 mile run on Friday after my morning clients! There wasn’t a cloud in the sky! Even though my legs felt a little heavy, the sun and sweat felt refreshing. I was running faster uphill then downhill…Go figure!
- Makes Me Laugh Every Time: Source
- Big Milestones: She Rocks Fitness now has over 1,000 followers on Twitter and over 700 on Facebook! These are HUGE numbers for me and again…all the hard work is paying off and I’m very grateful!
- FUN Packages in the Mail: So excited to review this bad boys! I’ve been wanting to try ProBar for a while and looking forward to trying out a new snack! Thanks ProBar!
- Lindsay Cotter: I sent her a t-shirt last week and she’s been such an amazing friend and supporter of She Rocks Fitness…And the crazy part is that we’ve never even met in person! Our love for yoga, wine, good food, and living life has brought us together and I’m hoping to get my booty down to Austin to spend some time with this amazing woman! Make sure to check her out! “And Katie, I wore your shirt yet again. It goes so well with my bright pink yoga/spin capris! hehe. By the way, the shirt says “strong is beautiful.” And on the back is SHE ROCKS FITNESS LOGO. It’s SWEEEEET!”
More information and pictures to come regarding these t-shirts! I wear mine ALL the time and they are comfortable, flattering, and sweat proof. I have been shipping them all over the country, which is so darn cool…Strong is Beautiful and She Rocks Fitness is kicking some serious butt! Also, make sure to check back on Monday for the WINNER of the Whooha Gear gift certificate! Thanks everyone for entering and have a wonderful weekend!
Do you have a FAVORITE from the past week? Do share!