My Newest Breakfast Obsession!
Hello Friday…It’s finally here and I’m sending all of you a jumping high-five! It’s supposed to be a gorgeous weekend here in NJ and I’m looking forward to disconnecting, soaking up the sun, and enjoying myself. I also want to thank everyone who checked out my post this past week on “Cheating”! There were so many great responses and I’m glad to see that everyone “cheats” and enjoys the things they love…just in moderation of course.
As I look back at my posts this week, I realize that there was a lot of talk about FOOD! I love talking about food, looking at recipes, and trying out new things. Which leads me to my newest breakfast obsession! Oh goodness, I love this recipe. It’s easy, healthy, and has so many options. You could have it for breakfast, snack, or even dessert, depending on how you want to dress it up. I found this recipe from Stuft Mama! You can learn more about Kristin here…She’s a rock star!
Pumpkin Microwave Muffin
- Spray a coffee mug with Pam and add the ingredients:
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 c pumpkin
- 2 T whole wheat flour
- 2 T unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 t of baking powder
- Splash of vanilla and dash of pumpkin spice
- Mix it all together
- Place in microwave for 4-5 minutes. I like to do 3 minutes…check it out…then do another 2 minutes
- Take out of the microwave; top with fruit; and 1 “heaping” T of nut butter of your choice. DELICIOUS!
Let me know if you try this out and send me a picture and what you decided to top your muffin with! I love hearing from all of you! Enjoy the warm weather, the weekend, and time with friends and family! I will see y’all on Monday…Source