WIAW + Erin Baker’s GIVEAWAY!
High-Fives to Hump Day! I hope that everyone is having a great start to the week; you’ve been working out, eating well; and you are fully recovered from the Super Bowl. Yesterday was a rest day for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it and needed it. I had early morning clients and 1 evening client and everyone did so well. I’m seeing lots of strength gains in all, who I trained today, which is such a good feeling. Their hard work, dedication, and commitment is paying off. Love my job! Make sure that you enter my GIVEAWAY thanks to Erin Baker’s. I’ll announce the winner on Friday morning! Have a wonderful Hump Day and see y’all at the end of the week.
Thanks Jenn for always hosting! You ROCK girl!Breakfast:
- 1 scoop Double Chocolate Naturals Whey Protein
- 1/2 c blueberries + 1/2 c blackberries
- 1 whole egg
- 2 T of unsweetened almond milk + 2 T of water
- 1/2 T baking powder
- 1 T Mila Miracle Seed
- 1 “heaping” T of Maranatha’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 handfuls of kale
- 4 slices of roasted turkey
- 1 slice of Swiss cheese
- 1 diced medium tomatoes
- 1/3 c peas
- Sliced onion and red pepper
- Dash of garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes
- Costco Pizza topped with spinach, onions, fresh garlic, and slice tomatoes!
- Hot sauce, red pepper, and garlic powder
Did you enter my GIVEAWAY yet? Winner will be announced on Friday morning!