Twas the Night Before Christmas…
Another week has ended and another Christmas is already upon us…This year, season, and month has just flown by and here we are again, scrambling, running around, cooking, cleaning, picking family up from airports, while still trying to remain sane, balanced, and thoughtful! I love Christmas! It’s a very important tradition in our household and one that we continue to carry on with family and friends every year. It’s a time when we get together and I realize how truly lucky I am to have such a loving family, caring friends, delicious food, a healthy mind and body, and a warm beautiful house to come home to. Remember to smile, say thank you, and even give a high-five!
I started off Christmas Eve with a hot Vinyasa class followed by this delicious Pumpkin Protein Cranberry Pancake that was so nicely topped with nut butter. The rest of the day included last minute errands and getting ready for the Christmas feast. I’ve been so good the past couple of weeks and have been training hard (see below), so now it is time to relax, eat, drink, and let my belly be merry. With that being said…See y’all next week!
- Sunday: OFF
- Monday: 35 minute Step Mill + 35 minute leg/core strength training
- Tuesday: 20 minute treadmill + 45 minute Jilian Michael’s Circuit Training #1
- Wednesday: 75 minute Hot Vinyasa Class + 40 minute treadmill workout
- Thursday: OFF
- Friday: 20 Minute Step Mill + 45 Minute Jilian Michael’s Circuit Training #2
- Saturday: 75 Minute Hot Vinyasa Class
- Sunday: Long, Relaxing, No Watch Kind of Run
Merry Christmas Friends! Have a wonderful long weekend with family and friends!