So I’m not really sure where the week went, and how it is already Friday night, and I didn’t even have time to do a post until later this evening…Oh and it’s December!
It’s been a long, but good week. Hard workouts; lots of yoga (serious deep twists to release all of those Thanksgiving toxins); clean eating meals; and adjusting to the ups and downs of owning your own business. I learned a lot this week and it has helped me put things into perspective and put together my list of monthly goals. I LOVE December and the holidays! Christmas trees, decorations, presents, seeing old friends, holiday parties, and lots of delicious food and wine…Moderation…HA! It’s a great time to put together a list of your goals for the month, especially this time of year. By writing out your goals, it can help you keep focused and accountable. My good friend Lauren, who is the writer of Newest Obsession, wrote a great post on how to keep on track during this time of the year. Check it out here!
I try not to get too aggressive with my monthly goals, because let’s face it, sometimes life gets in the way, and you don’t want to be too hard on yourself, when you don’t achieve those over the top goals. I like to do a combination of fitness, health, and personal. Here are a few of my goals for the Holiday Craziness:
- Put my 6-month; 12-month; and 18 month business plan in writing, instead of just thinking about it;
- Design She Rocks Fitness shirts! I need to advertise my business. Tanks and long sleeves need to happen;
- Take a spin class ONCE a week;
- Incorporate more HIIT into my workouts (my body needs a swift kick in the booty!);
- Treat myself more often to sweet treats;
- Add more variety to my dinners…It’s time to try more recipes (soups & slow cooker);
- To be BOLD; To be DARING: To be STRONG: and To be FLEXIBLE!
What is your favorite goal you have set for yourself this month?