I love “What I Ate Wednesdays”! At least my food this Tuesday was bright and colorful, unlike the weather outside. It was flat out nasty here in New Jersey and it’s supposed to be like this through Wednesday, but at least the rest of the holiday weekend looks promising. The past 2 days have been busy with clients (always a good thing), some new workouts, and business planning. Even though it’s been a short week, this long weekend couldn’t come soon enough. I’m pretty pooped and looking forward to catching up on some sleep, reading, and just getting away. I’m hoping to get some long Nantucket runs in, which always seem to clear my mind (and my skin 😉 ). I’ll be back on Friday to post my Shoulder and Core workout, meanwhile, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy yourself and especially the time with family and friends.
- Pumpkin Protein Pancake with Blackberries & Raspberries. Recipe is here!
- Handful of chopped lettuce
- Roasted brussel sprouts from last nights dinner
- 2x hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 diced red pepper
- 1 T hummus
- 2 T garden vegetable hummus
- Hard boiled egg
- 1/2 c Quaker Oats
- 1 serving of leftover Crock Pot Sweet Potato Lentil Soup. Recipe can be found here from Eat, Live, Run!
- Topped with a diced tomato, 1/4 c mozzarella cheese, and red pepper flakes