Happy Hump Day! I’m so happy to be writing again on a regular basis and being able to share my delicious eats from Tuesday. It was a good day, that involved happy & determined clients, a killer workout, and lots of clean eating meals. I’ve been on a EGG tear lately. I cannot eat enough of them. It’s either protein pancakes, fried eggs, frittatas, and even hard boiled eggs…YUMMY! Eggs are packed with nutrients, inexpensive, and versatile. There are endless possibilities when it comes to egg recipes. And don’t shy away from eating the whole egg. You’ll be missing out on some important nutritional benefits. We’ll discuss later. 😉
Meanwhile, have a wonderful Hump Day and thanks to Jen for hosting WIAW!
- 1/2 c Quaker Oats
- 1/2 T chia seeds
- 1 slice banana
- 1 “heaping” T of sunflower butter
- Dash of vanilla & cinnamon
- 2 fried eggs
- Leftover roasted garlic string beans
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 tomaton
- 1 large mushroom
- 1 T hummus
- 2 T mango salsa
- Seasoned with garlic, Italian seasoning, and fresh basil
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 hard boiled egg
- Dash of cinnamon
- Leftover Crock Pot Lentil Sweet Potato Soup from Eat, Live, Run!
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich with tomato, fresh garlic & basil!
What was your “FAVORITE” thing that you ate on WIAW?