Cardio Kind of Week…
I hate complaining and usually never try to do it on my blog, in front of my clients and family, but I have to say, that the last two weeks have been tough professionally and emotionally. And usually when things are a little tough, I resort to doing a lot of cardio. It helps me deal with stress, clear my head, and just sweat it out. So when you look below at my workout schedule for the week, you can see how much I was doing. I only lifted once last week and then lost interest the rest of the week. I took two days off and the rest were on the machines. The weather was pretty dreary most of the week, so I wasn’t able to go for a bike ride outside (the roads were too slick and it was constantly raining) and I wanted to rest my knee from any running. As I look at this schedule, I am determined that next week will entail my strength training, less time on the machines, and 1 bike ride outside, of course depending on weather! HA!
Workout Schedule: June 19 – June 25th
- June 19: Off
- June 20: Monday Full Body Circuit
- June 21: 40 Min interval training Stair Master & 20 Min Precor Machine
- June 22: 35 Min interval training Stair Master & 20 Min Precor Machine
- June 23: Off
- June 24: 35 Min interval training Stair Master & 20 Min Precor Machine
- June 25: 42 Min run OUTDOORS! Thank goodness! 🙂 Great pace, gorgeous weather, and no pain in my knee. I also enjoyed this delicious sandwich after from Hickory Tree Deli (nothing beats deli sandwiches in Jersey!)
It’s Sunday and it’s a new week, with new goals, new adventures, and even new clients before the holiday weekend. These are all good things to look forward to, and like Mother Teresa says: “Life is a struggle, accept it”. Life isn’t perfect and we all go through ups and downs, but it’s all about how you handle these bumps in the road. Have a wonderful Sunday! I’m off to sit by the pool, read my book, and catch up with some family friends!
When you are having a rough day or week, how do you handle the stress? Do you workout, read, cook, write in a journal?