My “To-Do” List for the Week!
Do you ever wake up in the morning and immediately start thinking of all the things that you “want & have” to accomplish at the start of the week? That happened to She Rocks Fitness this morning! I literally woke up and my mind started buzzing. Buzzing to the point that I reached over to my nightstand and started writing things down so I wouldn’t forget. HA! So far, I’ve gotten through a lot of the “To-Do” list that have to do with e-mails and other work on the computer. The other ones I try to ignore, but not this week! 🙂
Before I get to that “To-Do” List, I started my Monday morning off with 2 cups of coffee and a new breakfast combination. I saw this at the supermarket on Sunday and realized I need to add some variety to my breakfast meal, so I don’t get 100% burned out on oats, although I’m not sure if that is possible. This was delicious and I will be making again!
- 1 sliced medium banana
- 1 T Crazy Richard’s crunchy peanut butter (I’m already almost done with this)
- 2 slices of Pepperidge Farm Cranberry Swirl
- 1 can of Bumble Bee Chunk White Tuna
- 1 T mayonnaise Hellmann’s with Canola
- 1 t of mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 WW 100-Calorie Tortilla
- 1 medium slice tomato
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 1 c baby carrots
Feel free to add whatever spices you want, but with tuna, sometimes I just like to keep it simple. 🙂
- 45 Minutes of interval training on the Stair Master
- 1 hour of John Alvino’s class (I’m going to see if I can post this workout tomorrow AM, so keep an eye out for it!)
I got really aggressive today with my workout, because tomorrow I am taking a wonderful day off from training, so I can get through my “To-Do List” that I have been ignoring for a while. Those things include:
- Getting my inspection & omission at the DMV! (need I say more?)
- Organizing my closet & dresser, to make room for winter clothes!
- Taking my car to the dealership for a recall notice
- Manicure & Pedicure (this is my favorite one!) 🙂
So excited for Thanksgiving on Thursday! I cannot wait to stuff myself and indulge in all the delicious foods that will be brought to the table. Until then, enjoy whatever is left of your Monday and make sure to check back tomorrow!
Contact me at email@example.com or (973) 978-7359.