Leg Workout: Oxygen Magazine Inspired
It’s POURING rain outside, which means that the long run She Rocks Fitness was planning on doing this morning will be postponed until tomorrow, when the sun is “supposed” to come out again. Remember to always be flexible and not to get frustrated if your workout plans get disrupted by weather. You can still workout, just get creative and always have a Plan B. Don’t make any excuses to skip a workout!
It’s been a while since I have done a leg workout and as I was on the Stair Master yesterday reading my Oxygen Magazine, I found a “Butt Building” workout, that sparked my interest. If you aren’t a subscriber to Oxygen Magazine, I highly recommend that you sign up. It offers great workouts, recipes, shakes, images of “real” fitness models, and great tips that are easy to follow on a daily basis. I love it!
The title of this workout is “Get A Better Booty In Four Weeks”. Sign me up! All you need is a stability ball and dumbbells. Easy as pie! So if you don’t have time to go to the gym today, you can do this at home. I’m going to go to the gym and do some cardio first and then do this leg workout followed by some abdominal workout.
Here it is:
- Wall Squat: 2-3 sets; 12-15 repetitions; 30 sec rest btwn sets
- Wall Lunge: 2 (per leg); 12-15 repetitions; 10 sec rest btwn sets
- Stability Ball Split Squat: 2 (per leg); 12-15 repetitions; 10 sec rest btwn sets
- Stability Ball Hip Extension: 2-3 sets; 12-15 repetitions; 30 sec rest btwn sets
- Stability Ball Leg Curl: 2-3 sets; 12-15 repetitions; 30 sec rest btwn sets
Out into the pouring rain and to the gym! I will tweet how this went later this afternoon with an update on how my muscles feel. Make sure to follow She Rocks Fitness on Twitter too!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 978-7359.