Pesto Chicken & Roasted Vegetable Wrap
She Rocks Fitness wants to share with everyone this easy recipe that is a great lunch option, that can be prepared the night before and then just thrown in the microwave to eat warm or cold. However you are feeling! This sandwich is not high in calories, so feel free to add a piece of fruit or vegetables for the ultimate nutritious lunch. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy!
- 6 ounces diced chicken breast
- 1 tbsp jarred pesto
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 3x medium tomatoes
- 2x small zucchini
- Rudi’s Organic 7 Grain Flax Wrap
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- In a blender add the 1 tbsp of jarred pesto, lemon, and handful of spinach (by adding the spinach you are cutting back on the fat of the pesto)
- Coat the chicken with the pesto mixture and place on foiled baking sheet.
- Place diced vegetables on the other half of the baking sheet and season with salt & pepper and any other seasonings that you enjoy.
- Cook for 20 minutes
- Heat up tortilla and add all the ingredients!
She Rocks Fitness offers At-Home Personal Training, Boot Camps, Yoga, and On-Line Training Programs. Make sure to check out She Rocks Fitness.
Contact me at email@example.com or (973) 978-7359.