Grilled Salmon & Peaches over Mixed Greens with Goat Cheese & String Beans
What better way to spend a Thursday night, then with a great friend & client, a bottle of a delicious red wine, and a healthy dinner that was prepared in less than 30 minutes? She Rocks Fitness wants to share with all of our readers this easy and nutritious dinner. Try it out sometime this weekend or one night next week, when you are strapped for time. Enjoy!
- 4 oz salmon seasoned to taste
- 1 large peach
- 1 ounce of goat cheese
- 1 large handful mixed greens
- 1 cup of string beans
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook string beans to whichever way you enjoy the most (grill, microwave, saute)
- Bring vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-heat. Reduce heat, and simmer until vinegar is reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in honey. Cool to room temperature.
- Heat up the grill and add salmon and sliced peaches to the rack coated with cooking spray.
- Cook peaches for one minute on each side.
- After 3 minutes brush dressing over salmon and let cook for 3 more minutes.
- On a plate, place salmon, mixed greens, grilled peaches, goat cheese, and drizzle with remaining dressing.
She Rocks Fitness offers At-Home Personal Training, Boot Camps, Yoga, and On-Line Training Programs. Make sure to check out She Rocks Fitness.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 978-7359.