Tasty Tuesday Lunch
After a beautiful Labor Day weekend, it is time to get back on the healthy train and get your body and mind back on track and start the week fresh! She Rocks Fitness has said before, that whether you are on a vacation, at a wedding, or a BBQ, it is okay to stop thinking about your diet and have fun. Life is too short to worry about what you eat every second of every day. But now that the long weekend is over, She Rocks Fitness wants to share with you a delicious lunch that is under 500 calories and very nutritious. Try it out sometime this week! Here’s to the beginning of a new season, new goals, and a healthier you!
- 2x slices of toasted bread (whole wheat, pita, wrap, or rye)
- 2 1/2 slices of Healthy Ones Oven Roasted Turkey
- 1 ounce of Neufchatel Cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh cranberry sauce
- Slices of Cucumber
- Handful of Arugula
- 1 c of fresh veggies (carrots, string beans, snap peas, or broccoli)
She Rocks Fitness offers At-Home Personal Training, Boot Camps, Yoga, and On-Line Training Programs. Make sure to check out She Rocks Fitness.
Contact me at email@example.com or (973) 978-7359.