Grits are DELICIOUS…
She Rocks Fitness loves grits for breakfast and dinner! Grits are low in calories per serving, an excellent source of calcium and iron, and are very versatile for cooking any type of meal. The possibilities are endless and a meal including grits can be cooked in under 30 minutes. She Rocks Fitness is posting a healthy, easy, and delicious Thursday night dinner.
- 1/4 c Quaker Instant Grits
- 4 0z seasoned shrimp
- 1/2 c sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 c pepper jack cheese
- 1 c sliced string beans
- 1 c fresh corn on the cob
- Microwave corn on the cob for 6 minutes; Microwave grits with 3/4 c of water for 4 minutes and let cool. (Mix the corn and the grits together for a delicious combo)
- Saute the roasted red peppers, string beans, and shrimp for about 5-10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, etc.
- Add pepper jack cheese at the end either to the grits or the shrimp mixture.
She Rocks Fitness offers At-Home Personal Training, Boot Camps, Yoga, and On-Line Training Programs. Make sure to check out She Rocks Fitness.
Contact me at email@example.com or (973) 978-7359.