My Goals for the Month of September!
After a wonderful wedding in Burlington, VT and a relaxing week on Nantucket Island with the family, She Rocks Fitness is back and ready to take on the month of September with a fresh attitude, new goals, and a big announcement that will be shared after the holiday weekend! It’s hard to believe that it is already Labor Day and that summer is coming to a close. The days are slowly starting to get shorter and the mornings a little cooler. With a new month upon us and a new season quickly approaching, She Rocks Fitness wanted to share with you, what MY Top 5 Goals are for the month of September! It is always important to set goals throughout the year. Take some time today to think of yours and what you would like to accomplish after the holiday weekend!
- Change My Exercise Routines Monthly: It’s easy to go to the gym every morning or night and do the same routine day after day. This happened to me before I went on vacation. I was just going to the gym and felt almost bored. I made a promise to myself that when I got back I would use different machines, do different circuits, and vary my repetitions and sets.
- Take 15 Minutes a Day to Stretch: We all know how important it is to stretch before and after our workouts, yet we never seem to have time or we just forget. I am making sure that I get to the gym a few minutes earlier these days, so that I can set time aside at the end of my workout to stretch. It makes me feel so much better the next day!
- Eat More Calories: The average amount of calories a woman should eat a day is 1,800! As a woman, we focus on the numbers and a good percentage of us are not eating enough. I train hard and burn a lot of calories everyday. I am taking the baby steps necessary to increase my calorie intake at each meal and I am already feeling a difference during my workouts and my daily activities. I love it!
- Take a Break: As an athlete one of the hardest things for me to do is to just STOP! While on vacation I was on a running tear. Being at sea level, I felt like I could run around the whole island. My body on the other hand said NO! When I woke up one morning sore all over and exhausted, I knew it was time for a break. Moving forward, I’m working on doing 3 days on training with one day off.
- Enjoy Life: After coming back from such a wonderful vacation, I realized how lucky I am to have so many great friends in my life and such a supportive and strong family. Life is good and life is short! I love my family, friends, and my life and I am thankful everyday for this amazing life that I live.
She Rocks Fitness offers At-Home Personal Training, Boot Camps, Yoga, and On-Line Training Programs. Make sure to check out She Rocks Fitness.
Contact me at email@example.com or (973) 978-7359.