Ten Delicious Oatmeal Combinations
Wow it is already Monday and what better way to start your morning then with a delicious bowl of oatmeal! She Rocks Fitness is a big fan of oatmeal and has experimented with many different varieties, that are all healthy, delicious, and under 400 calories. Here are just a couple of reasons why you should start eating oatmeal on a regular basis. It can help control your weight. It can lower your cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Oatmeal contains a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, complex carbohydrates, iron, and is a good source of protein. It is also quick and convenient!
She Rocks Fitness has listed my top 10 favorite oatmeal combinations! Try them out sometime this week and if you have any favorites, please feel free to pass them along.
- 1x small sliced banana, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1/2 c oatmeal, dash of cinnamon
- 1 c bing cherries, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1/2 c oatmeal
- 1 c blueberries, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1/2 c oatmeal
- 1 c strawberries, 2 tbsp cottage cheese, 1/2 c oatmeal
- 1/3 c mashed sweet potato, dash of pumpkin spice, 1 tbsp agave nectar, 1/2 c oatmeal
- 1/4 c sliced zucchini, dash nutmeg, all spice, and vanilla, 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce, 2 tbsp chopped nuts, 1/2 c oatmeal
- 1 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1x small slice banana, sprinkle of unsweetened coconut flakes, 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 2x eggs over easy, 1/4 c black beans, hot sauce, 1/2 c oatmeal
- 2 tbsp sliced dried figs, 1 tbsp almond butter, sprinkle of cinnamon, 1/2 c oatmeal
- 1x diced peach, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1/2 c oatmeal
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 978-7359.