The Kitchen Sink Frittata
It’s been a long week and She Rocks Fitness was pretty tired by the end of the day and had no desire to go food shopping or even go to Happy Hour. It’s just been one of those weeks and She Rocks Fitness needed to be creative and use whatever was in the fridge. The standard go to is The Kitchen Sink Frittata! This was made in under 30 minutes and is a little less than 500 calories. Even better it’s filling and delicious! Enjoy!
- 4x Egg whites + 1x whole Egg
- 1 ounce Goat Cheese
- 1/2 chopped Red Pepper
- 1x chopped small zucchini
- 1/2 cup Black Beans
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe’s Hummus
- 4x thin slices of Pita
- Pre-Heat oven at 350 degrees and heat up Pita slices for 10 minutes
- Saute red pepper and zucchini for 5-8 minutes
- Add eggs and when almost cooked through add the crumbled goat cheese on top
- Heat up black beans in microwave for 1:30 minutes
- Garnish with chopped green onions and hot sauce
Contact me at email@example.com or (973) 978-7359.