Tuesday Workout: Burn Baby Burn
Yeah it is no longer Monday! She Rocks Fitness would like to share with you a 30 minute circuit that can be performed at your gym, home, or the park. All you need is your running shoes, dumbbells, and a jump rope. No excuses to not try this one out at some point today or this week! If you have time before, try to get a 20-30 minute warm-up either running, biking, walking, or using the stair master. Get ready to work hard and burn lots of calories! Enjoy!
- Perform circuit 1-3 times. If you are advanced try to do 4
- Take a 60-120 second rest after the each circuit is completed
- Remember to hydrate after each circuit!
- Jump Rope: 1 minute
- Squat Jumps: 15
- Walking Lunge with Torso Rotation: 12 each leg
- Push-Up: 15
- Plank: 1 minute
- Triceps Dip on Flat Bench:15
- Dumbbell Squat to Overhead Press: 15
- Burpee: 15
- Bent Over Dumbbell Row: 15
- Double Crunch: 15
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 978-7359.