Monday Night Dinner: Roasted Salmon with Stir-Fry Veggies
She Rocks Fitness is making your Monday just a little bit easier by giving you a healthy and easy meal that can be put together in under 30 minutes. Mondays are always a hard day and this dinner is a great way to start off the week right, especially if you cheated a little bit this weekend. This meal is low in calories and will allow you to have room for a low-calorie dessert later on in the evening. Try out Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars with only 100 calories. They are delicious!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Season salmon with salt, pepper, basil. Drizzle lightly with olive oil.2. Blanch broccoli and snap peas until al dente.
3. Cook salmon 7-15 minutes, depending on size of piece, oven, etc.
4. In a non stick saute pan, heat olive oil and add orange peppers. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add broccoli and snap peas and continue cooking.
6. Just before plating, toss vegetables with 1 TB of sweet chili sauce.
Contact me at email@example.com or (973) 978-7359.