Tuesday Morning Workout: Abs
She Rocks Fitness is excited to post the first Ab Workout of the summer! Getting a tight and sexy stomach is not easy and takes a lot of work. To get a great looking stomach you need to remember to keep up with your cardio, continue to lift weights, and eat healthy. Also remember that when you do a ab workout, to give your body 48 hours to recover before doing this again.
This is a 30 minute workout that can be done at the gym, park, or your home. All you need is a stability ball and some dumbbells and you are good to go. Enjoy and let me know how you feel!
She Rocks Fitness was at the gym bright and early to do this workout. The first part of the workout was a cardio session on the “Real” Stair Master for 40 minutes, followed by the ab workout posted below. It’s awesome.
Perform 3 sets of this circuit with a 30 second rest after each exercise:
- 25 Regular Sit-Ups on the Stability Ball
- 25 Oblique Twist on the Stability Ball
- 25 Sit-ups with Dumbbell overhead on the Stability Ball
Perform 3 sets of this circuit with a 1-Minute rest after completing the entire circuit:
- 20 Weighted Toe Crunch
- 20 Obliques Row
- 20 Scissor Kick
- 20 Bicycle
Hold each plank pose for 1-Minute with a 1-Minute Rest after each one. Try to do 2 sets.
- Regular Plank on Forearms
- Swiss-Ball Plank #1 (Forearms on stability ball & feet in a v-shape on the ground)
- Swiss-Ball Plank #2 (Feet and shins on stability ball & forearms on the ground)
- Side Plank (1-Minute each side)
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 978-7359.