Quick and Healthy Dinner for One!
She Rocks Fitness created a quick dinner in less than 30 minutes! This meal is simple, nutritious, and satisfying, and all these ingredients were already in the fridge! This is one of MANY recipes that She Rocks Fitness will post using the amazing and versatile Flatout Bread! With only a 100 calories per serving it is made with 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat, an excellent source of ALA Omega 3, 8 net carbs, 1 g of sugar, and 8 g of Fiber (31% of your daily value).
- 1 Multi-Grain Flatout Bread
- 1 cup diced skinless seasoned chicken breast
- 1/4 fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup seasoned asparagus
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- Cook chicken on the stove for about ten minutes
- Saute the asparagus for a little over 5 minutes & season to taste
- Place the Flatout Bread on a cooking sheet
- Layer with sauce, chicken, asparagus, mozzarella and place in broiler on high, for 10 minutes or until crispy on top
- Garnish with the fresh basil and any additional seasonings
Dinner is served!
Contact me at email@example.com or (973) 978-7359.